Thomas C. Naquin
Thomas C. Naquin joined Bienvenu Bonnecaze in 2019 and practices in the area of general litigation with an emphasis on toxic tort litigation, mass tort, and environmental and product liability litigation. Thomas grew up in Denham Springs and attended LSU for both undergraduate and law school.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D. (2019)
- Graduated Order of the Coif
- Member of the Louisiana Law Review
- Member of the Executive Board of Advocates
- Louisiana State University, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, B.A. (2012)
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Thomas C. Naquin, Lagniappe Liability: Limiting Employer’s Vicarious Liability for Punitive Damages in Louisiana,79 La. L. Rev. 1209 (2019).
- Thomas C. Naquin, The Blame Game: Inconsistency in the Application of Louisiana’s Comparative Fault Regime, LLR Lagniappe: The Online Companion to Louisiana Law Review (2018).
- Thomas C. Naquin and Mulcahy, Kevin V., Cajun Louisiana: Culture as a Way of Life, Journal of Arts Management, Law and Society, Vol. 49. (2019).