Samantha M. Kennedy
Samantha M. Kennedy joined Bienvenu Bonnecaze in 2020 and practices in the area of general litigation with an emphasis on toxic tort litigation. Ms. Kennedy also practices immigration law and family law on a case-by-case basis. She grew up in Luling, Louisiana and attended LSU for both undergraduate and law school.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L. (2020)
- Recipient of the Energy Law and Policy Certificate
- President, Public Interest Law Society
- President, Hispanic Law Students Association
- Student Attorney, LSU Law Immigration Clinic
- Louisiana State University, Manship School of Mass Communication, B.A. (2017)
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- New York Times Multiculturalism Award Recipient
- Louisiana (2020)
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Samantha Kennedy; Held Accountable: A Comparative Analysis of Public Liability in Executing Judgement for Flood Damage, Louisiana State University Journal of Energy Law and Resources, Volume IX, Issue 2 (Spring 2021).
- Louisiana State Bar Association Law Student Pro Bono Award (2020)